St. Lambert Lodge No. 95 was constituted on December 8th, 1920, having received its charter from the Grand Lodge of Quebec.
This building above was originally home to an Anglican church and was converted into a Masonic temple in 1928. No longer being used, the building was finally put up for sale by its owners in 1998, when it was bought by the City of Saint-Lambert. Since then, the City has been trying to find a new mission for the old Anglican church.
This is our current Masonic Temple in Greenfield Park (QC):